sexta-feira, 20 de fevereiro de 2009

comin'home

people always go, and leave the dust of your emotions. carried with the wind, they evaziam or fill the hearts of others. has always been thus and always will be. you can conquer the world with the eyes, with a smile, you can win the biggest lottery in one touch, just want. you can not understand any of that now, or just mind your world, but the words always make sense after a while, the smiles become much more significant and the value of a hug is priceless. You can even get without looking at offers, or just live in today, but when it really worth, you fill the chest, your world becomes fictional and everything seem unreal, as me. I tried to smile his prey in boxes of chocolate, I tried to be who you was smiling, but not now. I viro hours thinking about it, because I really care, I see his greatness by far, and even without words every day I speak with the same person before sleeping.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário