quarta-feira, 11 de março de 2009

the real pormisses and love songs

I know you never cared, but burn all past, no longer makes sense. his eyes were much brighter than today, could be a pain it is, I was now no more. are now watermarked. I was dead, but more than happy now "live", but the illusion of being happy was a state of unexplained and never reflected his image. My world was another, and everything was easy, no limits and I was me. their promises and their love songs made me happy for a short time, but one time I feel the biggest failure, I was silly, childish, retarded, but was being told that my heart, not what my fears were. always loved you, even with all facadas I received, I have no idea why, but love, even though all that and was doing everything I did. I am well, my surroundings does not influence on me, unlike you.these have always been their promises and love songs . meaningless, soulless, they always will be. ever.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário